Sunday, April 15, 2012

KENDALL JENNER CLIMBING UP THE LADDER

The Kardashians and thier many sides. As much as they have thier drama, some things are hard to ignore....this picture looks good and at this age...you just think she will excel modelling. She may be just 16 but she looks all grown up. I guess, Kim helped her into something she'll succeed in.

Her sisters have not hidden thier feelings.....
Kim Kardashian, 31,  "They are soooo beautiful. I love the whole look with the slicked back hair, the gorgeous swimwear and the incredible views from the Goldstein House," she said on Friday. "So proud of you, Kendall!"

Khloe Kardashian, 27: "I cannot believe how grown up and gorgeous she looks! It seriously blows my mind every single time I see modeling shots of her."

Kourtney Kardashian, 32 :"It's incredible to watch her grow as a young woman and as a model. "It makes me so proud!"

No comments:

Post a Comment