Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WIZKID AYO vs TIWA SAVAGE feat DONJAZZY


I am not trying to make any musician feel bad and i agree it is a lot of work but i really cannot help the farmiliarity of the beat. If you listen to Whizkid's London Girl and Tiwa Savage's song feat Don Jazzy (Don't Leave without my heart) you see it is the same thing...maybe my ears are decieving me. So, who copied who? I just hope we soon start hearing songs with inspirational messages! At least something that will be timeless and helpful(Fix You by Coldplay), Beyonce (I was Here), I hope you dance Lee Ann Womack. All these beats are just the same and the songs fade as soon as they come. Artists say it is what moves the Market (e.g Iyanya's rise with KURUKERE) and forget what most of them say, it is all business.... they have bills to pay! Just that there will be limit you'll reach on the world stage where content is huge.Its little wonder Grammy Award is still out of reach....
It is goodnews that Wizkid will be performing alongside RnB singer Trey Songz, Angel and Kendrick Lamar on Nov 12 at the BBC radio 1xtra.

No comments:

Post a Comment