Saturday, October 13, 2012

THINKING........SET YOURSELF FREE!


There is nothing worse than being stuck in the wrong job (relationship, lifestyle included) and worse still a job that makes you miserable. It is not healthy in anyway. Agreed, it pays your bills but it does not still guarantee you having a life; it gives you reputation but you will never experience happiness, no matter how much are paid. You had better believe it that money isn’t everything…. There are certain things that all the money in the world cannot afford, it takes your will to make the right choices…stuffs like that are not sold in markets all over the world. If in doubt ask Oprah Winfrey, Jay Z, David Beckham or Donald Trump. You just must decide what you want for yourself in this life!
The fear that you may never be able to survive outside that place is just a way to keep you from reaching out to other opportunities while you can. That fear will only sink you further and it will be one of the reasons you will end up old, full of regrets for the things you did or didn’t or couldn’t do.
People are so afraid to fail, some cannot imagine what it is like living one day at a time or at the edge…they prefer to stay safe, stuck in a box because of the fear of tomorrow’s failures: so they do not even attempt to try. They will find an excuse to remain there, instead of standing up squarely to face life, deal with their choices.

For those who know….you don’t have to apologise for wanting better in life. You deserve better! It is okay to falter …..It is okay to tell yourself the truth; to say that this place is no longer working for me…..to risk it sometimes and take your chance at something better. It is okay to step back sometimes to see what has become of your dreams, aspirations and everything you ever dreamt of in life; to put yourself in the hot seat, quietly ask yourself simply critical questions, take the time to answer them truthfully.

Once you know that you deserve better: you will make better decisions. Once you realise you’re not on the right road, you can still turn back instead of continuing on a road that will leave you with so many unfulfilled dreams, regrets later in life.
It is your decision. You always have the power to choose at whatever stage you are in life. To stay true to what you know for sure regardless of the challenges. You cannot continue to wallow in self-pity, to blame someone else; whoever they are for your failures and stay down only because you feel there is no way out. Refuse to settles for anything but the best. You must find your footing and stand regardless of the failures, mistakes or whatever!
Tell yourself;
“My dreams will not die, everything I have been through and going through will not be in vain. It does not matter where I am coming from or who I am; there is space for me in this world at the top to live a fulfilled life. I will fight my battles one day at a time and learn from my failures. I cannot afford to faint now. I will not die a wasted soul. I will stand before God at the end of my life with no regrets.  I must run my course in life, I must finish my race”.
God wants the best for you; do not sell yourself short…especially NOW!

1 comment: