Thursday, July 26, 2012

THE THING BETWEEN KRISTEN STEWART & ROBERT PATTINSON


K-Stewart was photographed kissing her married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders is not new.... and yes Kristen Stewart (22) cheated on Robert Pattinson (26) ......as much as it is suprising. it is not suprising at the same time. The things that goes on behind the closed doors in Hollywood.......are not things many of us know unless the cover gets blown. It is only those who are caught red handed that suffer.....and its only those you hear that shocks you, how about those ones we have not heard and will never get the chance to hear????
Who would have thought that K-Stewart will do that to Rob? It all seemed perfect and you know people just loved them..... but a lot of things are not what they seem. How exactly does a 22year old hottie get caught up in a fling with a man in his forties?  and how does a man married to a model succumbs to such a temptation? These things can get messy sometimes and you never know.... Hollywood isn't as perfect as it looks. I guess on movie sets, emotions do run wild.....
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected,This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
  
Rob may be having some quiet thinking right now.....the feeling of being cheated on is hurtful and annoying. I am so much of his fan but i feel really bad for a guy of his type who had this to say about cheating:

When Us Weekly  asked the British actor whether he could ever date a married woman, Pattinson replied, "Life is not black and white. There are married couples that never see each other. Is that marriage?"
On Cheating he said; "But there's a thing I've never got: That is, why do people cheat?"
"I can understand the impulse," Pattinson continued. "But not how you can keep two relationships going at the same time for long."
Before K-Stew scandalised herself in this supposed fling, pals told Us Weekly that Pattinson was preparing to propose to his Stewart.
"I'm not the casual-affair kind of guy," he told Vanity Fair. "If I choose to be with someone, it's because I really want it. When I have a relationship, I'm 100 percent into it." (Ouch! it really hurts)

Liberty Ross,  Sanders wife also appeared in the film – as the mother of Stewart’s character.Yesterday, just as news of Stewart and Sanders’ affair broke, Ross tweeted a famous quote from Marilyn Monroe, "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” That post was followed by a single word, “Wow,” and then Ross deleted her account soon after.  I guess, the tweet meant just more than words to her. 
Sanders  also issued one of his own. "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family,My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

This is a marriage relationship....forgivesness as hard as it is remains the best thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment