Monday, May 28, 2012

WHO CARES IF RAVEN -SYMONE IS GAY?

Do you care...if Raven Symone is gay or not? The lady has her whole life to live, its her business...... ANything can happen these day..you just cannot predict anything.

To this,Raven tweeted: “I’m living my PERSONAL life the way I’m happiest. I’m not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I’m dating. and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m dating to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life. However that is my right as a HUMAN BEING whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I’m not harming anyone. I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!”

She is no longer that little girl on the famous Cosby SHOW anymore..she is all grown up!  It shuold not be news at all. Whether it's true she  is a lesbian and is involved with Ashley Azmarie Livingston from “America’s Next Top Model" or not....it is not any news to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment