Tuesday, May 22, 2012

RANDOM THOTS: DON'T LIMIT YOURSELF!


It's been a while....i have been digging deep into my archives and i thought i share some of the things that has really motivated me.....things that used to happen inside my head...some of them still do. I hope it motivates somebody!!!!!! Happy reading:



 I woke up today knowing deep down that my confidence is all time high. The feeling that I am still a whole lot more, that I can be more, very possible is such an amazing feeling!  It is something that some may not understand unless you have reached rock bottom, needing that one breakthrough…and it comes in the least expected way….. It goes to show that money possibly cannot be everything because Money is not everything.

I am thankful to God for where I am right now and I will forever be counting my blessings. I look at how much my life has improved and the unbelievable risk I made myself take…..it has truly been worth it. I am a better person and I will not trade it for anything in the world.
My writing has opened doors for me, new doors of possibilities. Writing has always been a sweet-deep part of my life and it’s the only thing that has stayed with me…. Certificates do fade and fail sometimes, friends come and go, possessions wear out but in all weather of my life, my ability to express myself in writing has remained with me. It gives me a sense of self-believe, hope and courage to be anything I wanted, see possibilities and dream mighty dreams……it gave me the nerve to take my chances in life!
I once heard that “the desk is a dangerous place from which to observe the world”. Looking at that again, it remains true. If your life has a no adventure, you are probably living a routine life…I imagine it could be boring. If your life lacks passion and drive, you are dying a slow death. This is reality, it is some “feel good” philosophy or how it works with the economic condition of your country…. It is a universal truth. You must find something you are passionate about and push your life in that direction. There are no guarantees for a smooth ride but in the end, it is going to be worth it.
The desperation under the sun is just overwhelming. The fast craze is a huge part of every day living. Many people are chasing the wrong things and before they know, they end up half way through their lives very miserable and angry…..totally unsatisfied; wanting more and more…. Never contented…. They keeping looking in the wrong place for something that keeps eluding them, they cannot really figure out what they are looking for under the sun….. There is always that void they are trying to fill up.

When you have reached cross road in your life at some point, you question where you are headed in life. Some people take the break and step back…just to see where they had it wrong and how to move on. When you find that light in your life, you discover the essence of your existence, your priority forever changes. Everything you thought you ever knew to be true fades and your heart opens up to a whole new experience.

Everyday is a new day to live your full life…..a chance to be better…. Don’t limit yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment