Saturday, April 28, 2012

RAMSEY NOUAH SAYS HE'S DONE WITH ACTING!

In Nigeria, Ramsey Nouah is very popular...he has been around a long time and featured in manu good movies; The Figurine, Dangerous twins...now he says..he wants to focus on working behind the scenes....  In His own words;
 "To my fans and loved ones, I know they'll always want to see me on screen, but as they say, it's best to leave when the ovation is loudest. I want to leave a very strong legacy.
"I believe I have left a very strong imprint in that line. There's no possible way you can mention 'Nollywood' without mentioning Ramsey Nouah.
"I only want to be associated with the kind of movies that are poised to take the industry to another level, which is where we are headed now. Plus, I want to focus on working behind the scenes.
"I started a project at one point in time, but due to circumstances I wasn't able to see it through, so it didn't see the light of day, but I'm working on that now and getting the resources together.

All the best...we hope you succeed behind the camera as you did in the front of the same camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment