Monday, April 2, 2012

MEAGAN GOOD ENGAGED


I have say that i am totally suprised. Its rare to find somebody in Hollywood do this.....Meagan Good gets engaged to a Seventh day Preacher....(He is good looking) The 30-year-old actress is to marry preacher DeVon Franklin after he proposed to her in Los Angeles in March.
 Meagan and DeVon who doubles as an executive at Sony Pictures Entertainment  and a 7th Day Adventist preacher have known each other for years but only started dating after production wrapped on 2011 wedding comedy 'Jumping the Broom' which starred Meagan and was produced by DeVon.
 Remember.....Last October when Meagan,who was previously in a relationship with NFL player Thomas Jones  told us all that God had told her that her next boyfriend would be her husband.
She was quoted saying  "The next guy I meet is (going to be my) husband and I already talked to God about that "I was like, 'Check this out Lord, I know what you want for me,' and he really wants a man that has completely sold out for Christ for me, who can help me improve and be better than I am."

All the best Meagan....we hope, the Lord Himself.....is truely leading you because if He truely is, then we won't be smelling divorce...

No comments:

Post a Comment