Friday, March 9, 2012

MY TARA FELA-DUROTOYE EXPERIENCE!

 I have heard so much about MRS FELA-DUROTOYE and sometimes it’s hard to understand that hype that goes with it. Since I have never met her in person, I really could explain what makes her that person that inspires people, besides, I am not so much of a make up person……but that all changed after my experience at FATE FOUNDATION Women’s seminar on the 8th of March, 2012. She walks her talk and she represents the make believe of the benefit of being an Entrepreneur. She is the type of woman you can go on listening to and feel inspired. House of Tara is brand but beyond all that, Tara is an epitome of hard work and a testimony to the fact that you can do what you love successfully.
I want to be my own boss and that drives me everyday. That is where the future lies. The road is not easy, it is not for the faint hearted and it is not one short trip. You must be ready to go the extra mile, learn from your failure and get better. You must focus! I was truly inspired yesterday and felt that oomph to keep going. Big thanks to FATE FOUNDATION…that experience will always be a plus! I would do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment