Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A TASTE OF POETRY FROM SAGE AVALANCHE

I am enjoying every word of this poetry,they make me love poetry all over again, i hope they envelope you too...i got them from a wonderful young man... Oche Anejo, Codename: SAGE AVALANCHE (Av Tha Shaman for short)

ODE TO APOLO
Apolo, why take out my sun?
Why take out the days that used to be fun?
Why borrow my savannah and lend me a desert?
Why feed me with cold for lunch and melancholy as dessert?
Now my cheeks are fertile wit Tainted Tears
Am hung in a noose of my own fears


I Apolo took out your sun and gave your a brighter ray
With the beauty a million strides
stray
With a new wine sipped solely by royal tongues
And a love like Nicoteen worthy of freezing your lungs
Your sun shall shine through the rain
your heart would never go down the drain

SAGE AVALANCHE

LISTEN TO THE RAIN
Listen to the rain, it tells fairy tales of you
Sacred stories that play twin to the dutiful dew
Of how much of an Opium your sight is
And how much of heaven comes from your kiss


Listen to the rain at the peak of it's quiet noisiness
It whispers chants of your freezing warmth
How graciously your beauty springs forth
Is it indeed a virtue or my mind's dizziness?


Listen to the rain as it washes my dust of doubt
As it knights you with the sword of perfection
As it showers praises from it's monstrous mouth
Indeed the mark of cupid's arrow in me get's an erection

Do you hear it once more? It's the rain
As it drizzles, like Novocaine it eases my pain
Like the magic mirror's verdict, you're so fair
It oozes from the base of your feet to the tip of your hair.

SAGE AVALANCHE

48 HOURS TO MIDNIGHT
Darkness dance to the rhythm of the old war chant
preparing for it's walk into my throne
Me, a giant now a beleaguered ant
As i carry the basket of pain alone

The dark! My necessary villain
How much more of me would you have slain?
The brave soldiers in me are left but a few
Thanks to you, the Devil's nephew
My heart freezes as my princess prepares
To leave my lips with a kiss of my untold fears
The midnight plays the firm boat of Dallas
To carry my princess out of my palace
My heart's betrayed by the hour glass
As it speeds faster than the speed of light
Am stained with the dirt of my ferocious fright


My heart is entramped into prisms of brass
As she leaves with my heart, i take her's as ransome
Her love, the Novocaine for my pain
With her soul ,still before the crystal cart
One day, she'll return to the arms of her heart.
SAGE AVALANCHE

PHOTOS:www.freedigitalphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment