Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WHiz KId.... Its a girl... are we suprised?

whiz kid and sola..the supposed baby mama.... they will cope...am sure!



so are we really surprised...and what is the big deal if he is a daddy @ 21? He will cope, if it is really true especially since they say they still want to do paternity test..although he sold himself out on his tweet..i think... @whizkidayo"Hey All.. Got sumthin to tell yall. In life, there are those times when you wonder about the wrong decisions you've made... This is one of those times for me. I realize that I haven't always lived up to everyone's expectations from my loved ones to the immense love from my fans. I am sorry. Please continue to pray for me. With the help of my family and my EME big brothers, I am working on becoming a better man, a better artiste, a more responsible person with every one of my actions".

lets just leave them to deal with themselves....its not a big deal....he's a daddy! great... Awon boyz ooh bad gon! Whizzy No ni...

No comments:

Post a Comment